Interested in helping organizations adopt Holacracy?
Holacracy® has grown and matured significantly across the world in the last few years. With over 1000 Holacracy-practicing organizations, 82 Certified Holacracy Coaches, 1,500+ graduates of Holacracy Practitioner Trainings, trademarks registered in 32 countries, and 14 international translations of the Holacracy book, it is the most popular self-management solution in the world today.
We’d like to support qualified consultants in bringing the Holacracy practice to more organizations across the globe.
HolacracyOne offers credentialing and licensing programs designed to certify skilled Holacracy Coaches and open the doors to high-quality and transformative Holacracy adoptions worldwide.
Requirements to Join
- Certified Holacracy Coach Credential – You’re required to hold the coach credential to join the licensing program. View the path to becoming a coach.
- Brand – You’ll be licensed to sell Holacracy-related services including meeting facilitation, coaching, public workshops, and introductory presentations.
- Support –You’ll have access to a licensee Slack account with channels dedicated to sharing opportunities, discussing introductory workshops, and organizing licensee conferences.
- Materials – You’ll receive introductory Holacracy presentation slides and workshop simulation materials.
- Visibility – You’ll be listed as a Certified Holacracy Coach on the holacracy.org website. Your events, blog posts, website or other content may be featured in the Holacracy Newsletter (currently over 11,000 subscribers) or across HolacracyOne’s social media channels.
Additional Offerings for Premier Providers
Licensees who perform consistent, high-quality work have the opportunity to become a Premier Provider of Holacracy® Services for a specific geographic, linguistic, or other niche market. If you become a Premier Provider, you’ll have the following additional benefits and responsibilities:
- Role in HolacracyOne – A role to represent your company within the HolacracyOne circle managing the licensing program. You’ll be able to partner with us from within our company to help build the next versions of the program.
- Training Seats – Your staff may attend HolacracyOne public trainings at-cost (generally €995).
- Licensee Summits – An invitation to participate in (and help create) regular gatherings to exchange knowledge, experience and insights with the most experienced Holacracy coaches in the world.
- Visibility – You’ll be listed as a Certified Holacracy Coach on the holacracy.org website. Your introductory workshops and webinar events may be listed on our website. Your events, blog posts, website or other content may be featured in the Holacracy Newsletter (currently over 11,000 subscribers) or across HolacracyOne’s social media channels.
- Responsibility for Translating Materials – You’ll also be responsible for translating Holacracy support materials (including the Holacracy Constitution) into the language of your customers if they have not already been translated.
- The Licensing Program is free to join.
- There is a 15% licensing fee on revenue earned through the program.
- There is a cost to maintaining your Certified Holacracy Coach credential. View the costs of continuing education.