Interested in helping organizations adopt Holacracy?
Holacracy® has grown and matured significantly across the world in the last few years. With over 1000 Holacracy-practicing organizations, 82 Certified Holacracy Coaches, 1,500+ graduates of Holacracy Practitioner Trainings, trademarks registered in 32 countries, and 14 international translations of the Holacracy book, it is the most popular self-management solution in the world today.
We support qualified consultants who bring Holacracy to organizations around the globe.
HolacracyOne offers a licensing program designed to open the doors to high-quality and transformative Holacracy adoptions worldwide.
Requirements to Join
- Certified Holacracy Coach Credential – You’re required to hold the coach credential to join the licensing program. View the path to becoming a coach.
- Brand – You’ll be licensed to sell Holacracy-related services including meeting facilitation, coaching, public workshops, and introductory presentations.
- Support –You’ll have access to a licensee Slack account with channels dedicated to sharing opportunities, discussing introductory workshops, and licensee events and conferences.
- Materials – You’ll get access to tested Holacracy adoption support methods and tools such as slides, service proposals, surveys, and workshop designs.
- Visibility – You’ll be listed as a Certified Holacracy Coach on the holacracy.org website. Your events, blog posts, website or other content may be featured in the Holacracy Newsletter (currently over 11,000 subscribers) or across HolacracyOne’s social media channels.
Additional Offerings for Premier Providers
Licensees who perform consistent, high-quality work have the opportunity to become a Premier Provider of Holacracy® Services for a specific geographic, linguistic, or other niche markets. If you become a Premier Provider, you’ll have the following additional benefits and responsibilities:
- Role in HolacracyOne – Premier providers have the closest partnership with HolacracyOne and can resolve program related tensions from within the organization. You’ll be invited to fill a role in HolacracyOne to represent your organization within the licensing program.
- Training Seats – Your staff may attend HolacracyOne public trainings at-cost (generally €995).
- Licensee Summits – An invitation to participate in (and help create) regular gatherings to exchange knowledge, experience and insights with the most experienced Holacracy coaches in the world.
- Visibility – You’ll be listed as a Holacracy Premier Provider on the holacracy.org website. Your introductory workshops and webinar events may be listed on our website. Your events, blog posts, website or other content may be featured in the Holacracy Newsletter (currently over 11,000 subscribers) or across HolacracyOne’s social media channels.
- Responsibility for Translating Materials – You’ll also be responsible for translating Holacracy support materials (including the Holacracy Constitution) into the language of your customers if they have not already been translated.
- The Licensing Program is free to join.
- There is a 15% licensing fee on revenue earned through the program.
- There is a cost to maintaining your Certified Holacracy Coach credential. View the costs of continuing education.