Zappos.com is an online shoe and clothing retailer renowned for its exceptional customer service.
Zappos adopted the Holacracy practice in 2013 and with over 1,500 employees, it is the largest Holacracy-powered organization to date.
- How Zappos will run with no job titles (video)— CNN Money, Feb 2014
- Zappos: A workplace where noone and everyone is the boss (audio) – National Public Radio, July 2015
- Here’s what happened to Zappos’ HR boss when the company got rid of managers — Business Insider, Feb 2016
- Banishing the bosses brings out Zappos’ hidden entrepreneurs — Forbes, Apr 2016
- The Zappos Holacracy experiment — Harvard Business Review, Jul 2016
- Here’s how the ‘self-management’ system that Zappos is using actually works — Business Insider, Jun 2015
- Tony Hsieh got rid of bosses at Zappos — and that’s not even his biggest idea — Washington Post, Dec 2015