Zappos.com is an online shoe and clothing retailer renowned for its exceptional customer service. Zappos adopted Holacracy in 2013 and with over 1,500 employees, is the largest Holacracy-powered organization to date.
- How Zappos Will Run with No Job Titles (video) — CNN Money, Feb 2014
- Zappos: a Workplace Where Noone and Everyone is the boss (audio) — National Public Radio, July 2015
- Here’s What Happened to Zappos’ HR Boss When the Company got Rid of Managers — Business Insider, Feb 2016
- Banishing the Bosses Brings Out Zappos’ Hidden Entrepreneurs — Forbes, Apr 2016
- The Zappos Holacracy Experiment — Harvard Business Review, Jul 2016
- Here’s How the ‘Self-Management’ System that Zappos Is Using Actually Works — Business Insider, Jun 2015
- Tony Hsieh Got Rid of Bosses at Zappos — and That’s Not Even His Biggest Idea — Washington Post, Dec 2015