These resources support any adoption of Holacracy — feel free to make extensive use of them, especially if you’re trying to adopt Holacracy without support from Holacracy coaches.
- “Holacracy”, the book: the book is the most comprehensive account of Holacracy; it explains both the method and the principles behind the method.
- Holacracy Quickstart Guide: We designed this free guide to help you get started using Holacracy. Must-read for DIYers.
- GlassFrog: Cloud-based software tool that makes Holacracy transparent and accessible, end-to-end.
- Holacracy Constitution: The comprehensive ruleset of Holacracy.
- Community of Practice: Forums for Holacracy practitioners to share learnings and support each other.
- Holacracy Wiki: A wiki where you can find explanations of Holacracy’s different processes and rules
- Holacracy Training: Hands on training is the best way to learn how to use Holacracy. Send some key people to our Holacracy Practitioner Training so they can become internal champions and support your adoption.