To maintain Coach Certification, you are required (per Certification Standards) to engage in at least 60 hours of Continuing Education in a rolling two-year period. This could be attending/coaching at trainings, attending CoP events, or more.
The Coach Certification lasts as long as the coach engages in at least 60 hours of HolacracyOne-approved continuing education for Coaches in a rolling two-year period (i.e. the threshold must be met each year, but based on the prior two years on a rolling basis). Trainings and other continuing education completed before achieving the Coach certification but within the same calendar period do count towards this required threshold for that first year of certification. Certifications expire 12-15 months after the Facilitation Assessment, at the end of the calendar quarter (March, June, Sept, Dec) in which the credential was earned.
HolacracyOne-Approved Continuing Education currently includes:
- Attending/coaching at any 4.5-day Practitioner Training (PT) delivered by HolacracyOne: 36 hours
- Attending/coaching at any 4-day Coach Training (CT) delivered by HolacracyOne: 32 hours
- Reading or engaging on the Community of Practice forums, and/or reviewing materials & recordings published by HolacracyOne. Up to 5 hours.
- The 2017 International Holacracy Forum: 20 hours
- Any one-on-one coaching calls with a HolacracyOne Master Coach: Actual Time
To Earn Continuing Education Hours:
- Participate in an accredited event
- Log hours in your personalized Continuing Education Log, which you received in your certification email
Contact Us with any questions.
Best of luck with your coaching!