A Learning Opportunity
How it works
- For the Governance Assessment you will be facilitating a 2-hour online Governance meeting for a simulated company and the whole assessment lasts 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- The Tactical Assessment is a 1.5-hour Tactical Meeting and the whole assessment lasts 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Two certified Holacracy Coaches will play the circle members and will follow a standard script. The two assessors will score your facilitation & coaching during the assessment and will provide feedback after each agenda item.
- Each assessment costs $895 US, so the combined cost of the Tactical and Governance Assessments is $1,790 in total.
How to prepare
The best way to prepare for an assessment is to have lots of experience facilitating real people in real situations. In addition:
- We have collated over 15 ways to attain the knowledge, experience and skills to become a Holacracy Facilitator and Coach
- One of our Holacracy Coaches has these suggestions for how to prepare for the Governance Assessment and Tactical Assessment, with lots of expert tips on facilitation and coaching in Holacracy meetings.
- If you still have specific questions, then post your questions on the Practicing Holacracy Forum of the Community of Practice
- You may want to join or set-up an online practice group to exercise your facilitation and coaching skills live. Examples of some can be found on the Community of Practice and here’s some guidance on setting up a practice group.
Book your Facilitation Assessments
- If you would like an assessment sooner than one is available to book, you may pay $300 for priority scheduling
- Payment plans are available on request
- If you do not reach your desired level on the first attempt of any assessment, you may take the live assessment again after a 1-month wait. There is a retake discount of 15% after taking a full-price assessment, as long as another booking is made within 3 months of the first attempt.
To request priority scheduling, a payment plan or if you have any questions or feedback about the assessments or Certification Program please contact us.