Before the Coach Training, please ensure you:
- Have taken the Holacracy Practitioner Assessment and earned a score of 85% or higher. You may retake the test as many times as necessary. Take the Practitioner Assessment. (This requirement is waived for participants attending both Practitioner and Coach Trainings back-to-back.)
- Have attended a Holacracy Practitioner Training OR are a highly experienced practitioner with at least twelve months of daily Holacracy practice regular experience facilitating governance and tactical meetings.
If you are unable to meet these, let’s discuss your situation. Email Participant Ambassador with the details.
Also, check out the Holacracy Community of Practice. It’s forum for beginning and in-depth discussion, Q&A and extended learning.
Tell Us About Yourself
It helps us better prepare.
Days 1 – 4:
8:45 am Doors Open
9:00 am Event Starts
Varies Lunch Break
5:30 pm Event Ends
Because of the experiential and small group nature of the training, missing modules can be detrimental to your learning experience, and negatively impact the experience of others. Please attend the entire training – avoid arriving late or leaving early.
Participant Contact List
A self-serve attendee list will be emailed to you. Add any contact information you want to share, and check out who else will be there. The list is exclusively for participants of your training.
Meals & Lodging
- Substantial lunch and coffee-tea-snack breaks are provided every day.
- Gluten-free and vegetarian options are available at most meals.
- Lodging is not included in the training. When possible we reserve a block of discounted sleeping rooms at the training venue. If this is the case for your training, we will provide specific details by email.
- Dress comfortably – casual to business casual as you prefer.
- We recommend wearing layers. The venue is temperature controlled, but we’ve noticed that may mean it’s too cold for some and too warm for others.
What to Bring
- Laptop or Tablet – Used for GlassFrog
- Laptop Charger – Just a reminder 😉
We can’t wait to see you there!